Re: [Evolution] SSL cert it is flagged as "BAD" (Was: (no subject))

I'm either not following you 100% or we're talking about two different things. What I'm seeing isn't from messages being signed or encrypted but from messages that have html content where the content is coming from a server using ssl. The other exception was the SSL for imap.gmail.com and smtp.gmail.com. As far as gpg signed messages and encrypted mail I'm not seeing any problems. This is across the board for html content. Not just specific messages. If I can clarify anything further somehow I'm more than willing to. If I'm on a different page in a different book than you are and I'm just not understanding this then let me know.

Thanks

On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 1:25 AM, Milan Crha <mcrha redhat com> wrote:
On Fri, 2013-02-08 at 09:23 +0100, Milan Crha wrote:
> Edit the "Equifax Secure" certificate (Serial Number 37:70:CF:B5)

Oops, I'm sorry, it's the "Equifax" certificate (Serial Number
35:DE:F4:CF)
    Milan