[Evolution] (no subject)

I'm having a recent problem with Evolution 3.2.2. Everytime there is an SSL cert it is flagged as "BAD". It doesn't matter who it's from. It is indicating the proper issuing authorities (or seems to be). I am not behind any kind of a proxy or anything like that. I tried asking this question in the evolution irc channel but I must have picked a bad time because I didn't get any response.

Where can I start in trying to solve this problem?

--
/* Free software is a matter of liberty not price - www.GNU.org */