Re: [Evolution] SSL cert it is flagged as "BAD" (Was: (no subject))

On Thu, 2013-02-07 at 17:07 -0700, Matt Ivie wrote:
The first SSL cert it flagged was for google itself. It was for
imap.gmail.com when I first opened evolution that day.

        Hi,
then I'd say there happened something to your certificate database.
Google site uses Equifax certificate authority, and I'm able to
"reproduce" your problem when I go to
Edit->Preferences->Certificates->Authorities tab and Edit the "Equifax
Secure" certificate (Serial Number 37:70:CF:B5), where I removed all
three trusts for it. The next start I was asked to accept Google's imap
server certificate. Note I have there about 4 different Equifax
certificates in 3 branches, and only this one triggered the issue.
        Hope it helps,
        Milan