[Evolution] Evolution Mail via D-Bus? [Was: Evo and command line mode]

On Wed, 2012-05-30 at 07:21 -0400, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
I've asked for a command line mode of Evo(!) to send mail using the
infrastructure and config of Evo, but not for a general command line
mode/tool to send mail;
Is it worth to file this as a feature request for Evo
I think so.  I wonder if it is possible to utilize Evolution to send an
e-mail via D-Bus?  I know other information can be managed via the bus.
But I only see org.evolution.Calendar? , org.evolution.AddressBook? ,
org.gnome.EvolutionAlarmNotify, and org.gnome.Evolution [which is
generic application control].  Nothing that seems to pertain to mail.
Bummer.  If mail was exposed that would be a simple means for all manner
of tools.

I found
<http://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2009/01/d-bus-metadata-api-for-linux-mail-clients/> which lead
me to <https://live.gnome.org/Evolution/Metadata>.  But that appears to be obsolete and doesn't mention
*sending* e-mail.

Maybe along with the improvements mentioned in
<https://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2012-May/msg00166.html>
more things are possible in current version [I'm a bit behind on 3.2.3].