Re: [Evolution] Slow closing Evolution...?

On Thu, 2012-05-10 at 13:30 +0200, Matthias Apitz wrote:
I support the complaint of the OP, the debug output should have
timestamps

        Hi,
interesting idea; it makes sense.

it should be possible to tune what I want to see in this;

The CAMEL_DEBUG variable is for that. Instead of 'all' name only those
parts you are interested in, like
   $ CAMEL_DEBUG=imap,imapx,pop3 evolution &>log.txt

I'm not aware of the full list of possible parts. It's also true that
you can only enable debugging, but not disable, like a very interesting
would be a possibility of enabling all without DB logging, like here:
   $ CAMEL_DEBUG=all,-sqlite evolution &>log.txt

Unfortunately, some parts are missing when not using 'all', which turns
on "verbose" debugging in camel.
        Bye,
        Milan