Re: [Evolution] Slow closing Evolution...?

El día Thursday, May 10, 2012 a las 11:44:38AM +0100, Steve T escribió:

Milan,
I trimmed the log to the lines added after I issued the close down, but
it's still 17,000 lines. It seems to be primarily DB access and mail
fetching, but it's hard to see what happened when as it's not
timestamped (ie I can roughly correlate the log to the messages below,
but not exactly)

I support the complaint of the OP, the debug output should have
timestamps and it should be possible to tune what I want to see in this;
I was once in the same situation as well already;

one should file a bug report for this, if it does not exist already

Thanks

        matthias
--
Matthias Apitz