[Evolution] Slow closing Evolution...?

Evolution 3.2.3, Gnome 3, FC 16

It's no major issue, but Evolution tends to take an age to close down. I have a few 'virtual' folders. Although I have cut down the virtual folder list dramatically as it affected  the start up time, I still have about 25 'virtual' folders that I use to split my personal, business and family mail. The Evolution shut down time can run into 10-15 minutes.

I have about 46,000 inbox mails and 8000 sent mails that are being processed into the virtual folders.

Anyone have any idea as to why it's taking so long?