Re: [Evolution] Slow closing Evolution...?

On Thu, 2012-05-10 at 10:18 +0100, Steve T wrote:
... command line with CAMEL_DEBUG=all set.
I'm about to close down again now to see what the debug file shows

        Hi,
that log will be too full, pretty hard to read. I suggest to get the
backtrace, during the "Checking consistency", to see what it actually
tries to check. If server disconnected unexpectedly and the provider
does not count with it, then it may be the issue.
        Bye,
        Milan