Re: [Evolution] FAQ vs User Docs [was: reanimation of backup]

On Wed, 2012-03-14 at 23:36 +0100, Andre Klapper wrote:
I agree, but not sure if either Mallard and/or the XSLT (?) on
library.gnome.org support creating and displaying a table of contents.

ToCs probably never got considered as I don't know any other GNOME
application with Mallard-formatted help that is that complex (Evolution
currently has 220 help pages).

Table of contents is not really what I meant.  Thinking about it after
properly caffeinating myself, I realized the front page of the user docs
basically already IS a table of contents.

Viewing the user docs in Yelp is made much more pleasant by Yelp's
search functionality (which... damn!  that's really improved since last
I looked at it).  The website could really benefit from a similar search
interface, or at least a static keyword index.

Matthew: Could you file a bug report (and CC a9016009@ and shaunm@) at
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=website&component=library.gnome.org
?

Will do.