Re: [Evolution] An interesting problem

On Wed, 2012-06-20 at 15:41 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:
I know people will say "in this day and age" etc. etc. but as a mail
admin on machines with limited resources, big messages are a PAIN.

I agree with Pete. Use Dropbox or what ever web server you have access to post large files to.

Give your recipient a link to the file instead! It is a far better use of Internet resources. Keep in mind that many intermediate e-mail servers can be 10 years or older and have smallish file systems and disks. Try something like pogoplug if you need your own Personal Cloud to share things.

Cheers,
Rob

--
Rob Seward
Bluestone Consulting Group, LLC

web:     http://www.bluestone-consulting.com/
e-mail:  rseward bluestone-consulting com
office:    734.726.0313
mobile:  734.604.3780