Re: [Evolution] exporting mails to txt or pdf

Andre, is true that they are text but aren't accesible to common user.  He wants to read them independently from mail client and, instead of printing them  (what is very bad to ecology),  he wants to export them to a file format as pdf or txt.
What is wrong about this?
Joao, I can remember that there's a way to export them but is via command line.  I don't remember exactly what command is but it has to be on the Help files or site.

Regards,
Lailah