[Evolution] An interesting problem

Evolution 3.2.3
KDE 4.7.2
openSuse 12.1

Last night, I tried to send an email containing an attachment.  The
attachment is a .MP4 type file of about 12 meg in size.

When I attempted to use the "Add Attachment" button on the bottom of the
message, the window went non-responsive.  I clicked on the close button
at the top right of the window and waited for KDE to crash close
Evolution.

Not believing this happened, I tried again.  (Why do we always do this?)
I got the same response.

Each time I restart Evolution it asks if I want to recover the unsent
message.  I answered yes and then tried to drag and drop the file.  I
got the same response.

So I tried starting a new message in case the one I was working with was
corrupt and the response was the same.

I am able to attach a file of bigger or smaller size, of the same or
different type without problems.

I am able to play this file in several different video applications so I
don't think it's corrupt.

Bottom line, I am unable to attach a specific file to an email message
using Evolution.  Any other file works without problems.  The file in
question seems to be in good shape.

I moved the file using another method, so this problem is a non-issue to
me.  Is this worth fussing with?  I kept the file on my system in case
it could help finding a weird problem in Evolution.

Bart