Re: [Evolution] An interesting problem

On Wed, 2012-06-20 at 15:41 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:
I know people will say "in this day and age" etc. etc. but as a mail
admin on machines with limited resources, big messages are a PAIN.

There's also the issue of mailbox quotas on the receiving end.

I would think it's just basic courtesy to not send big mail attachments
unless you know the recipient is willing and able to accept them.

Then it's just a matter of agreeing on some value of "big", which
changes with the times.

Matthew Barnes