Re: [Evolution] An interesting problem

--- On Wed, 20/6/12, Bart <hidden> wrote:

<snip />

Wow!  A hornet's nest I seem to have poked.

For the record, I contacted the recipient before attempting
this
transfer and got his permission and encouragement.  We
both have what is
considered high speed connections (10 mbs) so time was not
considered a
problem.  Neither of us are charged by usage, we pay a
flat fee.

Hi :)
Superb!  Most people just send the equivalent of a herd of elephants crashing through the front door and then
wonder why there are objections.  I've never heard of someone politely asking the recipient ahead of sending!
 Nicely done!
Regards from
Tom :)