Re: [Evolution] Undesired IMAP account

Hello!

I use POP accounts too and was a complete surprise to find an IMAP account in Evolution.  I'd  rather like that email accounts stay configured in email clients and not in general application.  If there be a mail setting in a general application, it would be perfect that it has a warning of how it works and what kind of account will be created.  F
In the actual situation,  it is very confusing for an ordinary person  (don't get offend).

Hope you can understand my bad English of today
Lailah