Re: [Evolution] Undesired IMAP account

On Fri, 2012-06-29 at 14:23 -0300, Lailah wrote:
        I've found the root of the problem:  In Online Accounts, was
"on" for Mail, Contacts, Docs, Chat and Calendar.  I've put an "off" on
Calendar and Mail, and IMAP account vanished.  Was magic!

That's not acceptable. If you delete the account from Evolution, it
should *stay* deleted. Perhaps it should automatically turn off the
corresponding Online Accounts setting for email.

Please could you file a bug?

Thanks.

--
dwmw2