Re: [Evolution] Undesired IMAP account

On Mon, 2012-07-23 at 09:24 -0400, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
On Mon, 2012-07-23 at 14:03 +0100, David Woodhouse wrote:
Making delete-account elaborate would be optimizing a rare operation,
IMHO.  How often do users create / delete mail accounts? Hopefully that
is very uncommon.   <snip>

For the record,  I do it quite frequently.  When I need a temporary
account, I create it, use it and then delete it.  Of course, I use
strictly POP accounts, so this situation doesn't affect me directly.
It's only one of the reasons though, why I will forever stick with POP.