Re: [Evolution] Installing Evolution Exchange

On Wed, 2011-06-22 at 12:54 -0500, Michael Hennebry wrote:

I'm still on Fedora 13, so I definitely need source.

Fedora 13 no longer exists. And when it did exist, it used Evolution
2.30, which evolution-ews does not support. You need Evolution 2.32 (as
in Fedora 14), or Evolution 3.0 (as in Fedora 15).

Fixing stuff up to work with the latest Evolution HEAD is on my TODO
list. I suspect it won't be quite as easy to keep it all building from
the same development tree (the hacks to make 2.32 and 3.0 build in the
same tree are bad enough already).

Once the real development push is complete, I'll be happier about taking
a branch for older releases of Evolution (2.32 in particular) and
calling it 'maintenance only', then removing that support from the
evo-ews HEAD.

Or, is the F14/i386 package updated yet?

--
dwmw2