[Evolution] Exchange Web Services packages for Fedora/OpenSuSE

I've just imported evolution-ews into the OpenSuSE Build System at
https://build.opensuse.org/project/show?project=home:dwmw2:evobits

The repositories are:
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/dwmw2:/evobits/Fedora_14/
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/dwmw2:/evobits/Fedora_15/
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/dwmw2:/evobits/openSUSE_11.4/

It could build Debian/Ubuntu packages too, if someone gives me a working
control file for the .deb package. Someone did offer to do so once, but
gave me a non-working URL.

We're almost ready to do a beta release, with read/write calendar
functionality fairly much there. We're just going to implement free/busy
support and then do a QA cycle.

(Ignore the ActiveSync stuff in the repository. It's not quite ready for
release yet)

David Woodhouse intel com                              Intel Corporation