Re: [Evolution] Installing Evolution Exchange

On Tue, 21 Jun 2011, Pete Biggs wrote:

Exact version needed.

Exchange 5.5 .

Are you sure!  That's an ancient version - released in 1997.

Fairly certain.
If I try Server Type: Microsoft exchange and OWA URL
https://red001.mail.microsoftonline.com
I'm asked for my password.
After I give it, I get a complaint about 5.5 .

When I try Exchange MAPI,
It mentions Michael Hennebry https
and eventually complains of login failure.

Have you installed evolution-mapi?  Can you get it to connect to the
server?

Yes.  No.

--
Michael   hennebry web cs ndsu NoDak edu
"Pessimist: The glass is half empty.