Re: [Evolution] Installing Evolution Exchange

On Tue, 21 Jun 2011, David Woodhouse wrote:

On Tue, 2011-06-21 at 01:50 -0500, Michael Hennebry wrote:
I've been trying to get at my Microsoft Exchange account
from Fedora 13 with something other than the web interface.

What version of Exchange? If it's newer than 2003, you probably don't

I'm not sure how to find out, but we got it this year,
so I'd expect it to be later than 2003.

want evolution-exchange at all. You want evolution-mapi or
evolution-ews.

Apparently I've managed to find out of date documentation.
Could you point me to current documentation on using evolution-mapi?.
My yum doesn't believe in evolution-ews.

--
Michael   hennebry web cs ndsu NoDak edu
"Pessimist: The glass is half empty.