Re: [Evolution] Installing Evolution Exchange

On Wed, 2011-06-22 at 09:40 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:
evolution-ews (ews=Exchange Web Services) is new and is officially (I
think) at alpha status.  I have used it and it does seem to be
reasonably stable though - mail features seem to be fairly complete.
The downside is that because it's still in development it isn't in any
of the distro repositories yet so it needs to be installed manually.
David Woodhouse (CC'd) is the developer and he will be able to tell
you more.

We called it 'Alpha' because it didn't have write functionality for the
calendar. That's fairly much all fixed now; the last thing on our
feature list that we want to implement before we release a 'Beta' is
free/busy lookup.

The mail side is working fine; I've been using it for *all* my company
email since about March. At least I was until last week, when I started
using ActiveSync in Evolution instead. But that's another story...