Re: [Evolution] Various strange actions by Evolution

On fedora, there also exists chroot to create a separate environment,
e.g. a fedora 14 system with gnome 2 and evolution 2.32 in it. So you
don't have to switch to different computers/systems.

Thanks again, Thomas

I was aware of the chroot approach but had forgotten about it. I'll give it
a try later this week. The F13 box is working fine but I do want to add the
laptop at some point. The worry is the eventual lack of fixes/updates for
Evo 2.x. Perhaps not so eventual, eh?

DAV