Re: [Evolution] Various strange actions by Evolution

It's nothing to do with the display as such ...
There were many changes going from Gnome 2 to Gnome 3 and it is unlikely
that
you will be able to successfully install a 2.32 Evo RPM on a F15 system
you may be able to compile it yourself, but it will require all the
related
Gnome 2 stuff to be compiled/installed as well.
Evo 2.32.2 is on Fedora 14, so you would have better luck with that.

I installed Evo under F13 and it seems to be working fine. I'm not really
happy with an effectively orphaned system. Hopefully the issues regarding
G2/G3 differences will be ironed out soon. Moving along to F14 won't fix
eventual orphaning.

I'm also not overjoyed about the direction Gnome has taken but that's a
different topic. The net result is perhaps having to abandon Gnome
altogether. Compiling may be the answer but I have limited resources -- time
in particular. Evo may be worth the effort though.

DAV

"If it ain't broke; don't fix it!"
-- whoever