Re: [Evolution] Various strange actions by Evolution

Am Sonntag, den 03.07.2011, 10:29 -0400 schrieb David A Vavra:
I'm rather new to Evolution which may explain some of this but I've been
having the following difficulties with Evolution. I'm not sure if they are
caused by bugs or my ineptitude.

The most important, IMO, is the recovery of lost messages. Considering that
the current version is 3.02, I'm surprised that any of the above have
happened. Is Evolution still in the Alpha stage? I wanted to switch to
Evolution from Outlook currently running on one of my Vista machines but I
guess I'm going to have to wait.  Evolution has a lot of the look and feel
of Outlook. This may be what's tripping me up

The version I'm using is:

Name     : evolution
Arch     : x86_64
Version  : 3.0.2
Release  : 3.fc15

I'm running under the XFCE desktop using the Gnome (3) display manager.

http://projects.gnome.org/evolution/download.shtml tells that the
current stable release is 3.0.2.
But this is all relatively new gnome 3 stuff. You could try the previous
release, 2.32.2. But that will probably force you to go back to gnome 2.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Thomas Mittelstaedt