Re: [Evolution] Various strange actions by Evolution

Another option might be 'BlueBubble' ...
he's only going to maintain it until his remaining issues with
gnome 3 get worked out.

Certainly something to look at, Arthur.

It's not that I'm so in love with G2 per se but the desktop was most useful -- more than G3, IMO. It would
have been better if the new presentation had been a fork built on top of the manager with a path back to G2
if it's wreaking havoc in the apps and their development but then I'm just a bystander not all that familiar
with the innards.

DAV