Re: [Evolution] Various strange actions by Evolution

On Sun, 2011-07-03 at 10:29 -0400, David A Vavra wrote:
        2. I'm currently paralleling my e-mail with Outlook. My custom
is to leave the mail on the server for about a week. There were far
more than 3 new messages available but Evolution only found  3? Why is
that?

Perhaps Outlook is marking the messages as Seen and Evo isn't seeing
them. How is Outlook accessing the server? Pop? IMAP? MAPI? EWS? Is
Outlook accessing the server concurrently with Evo? (not sure what you
mean by "paralleling").

Try running a different client (e.g. Thunderbird) against the same
server, and check if it sees all messages.

I suspect that if you get the Outlook issue sorted out, many of the
other problems may fall into place.

Alternatively, turn Outlook off completely for a trial period and see
what happens.

poc