Re: [Evolution] Various strange actions by Evolution

That's interesting. Hard to see how all of those problems could be display
issues

It's nothing to do with the display as such - Evolution is a Gnome
application and follows the Gnome release schedules and numbering.
Hence Evo 3.0 was released with Gnome 3.0.  There were many changes
going from Gnome 2 to Gnome 3 and it is unlikely that you will be able
to successfully install a 2.32 Evo RPM on a F15 system - you may be able
to compile it your self, but it will require all the related Gnome 2
stuff to be compiled/installed as well.

 but I have a box running Fedora13 with Gnome2. I'll give it a go.

Evo 2.32.2 is on Fedore 14, so you would have better luck with that.
Possibly your best bet is to download the F14 live CD and try it from
there.

P.