Re: [Evolution] Various strange actions by Evolution

That's interesting. Hard to see how all of those problems could be display

It's nothing to do with the display as such - Evolution is a Gnome
application and follows the Gnome release schedules and numbering.
Hence Evo 3.0 was released with Gnome 3.0.  There were many changes
going from Gnome 2 to Gnome 3 and it is unlikely that you will be able
to successfully install a 2.32 Evo RPM on a F15 system - you may be able
to compile it your self, but it will require all the related Gnome 2
stuff to be compiled/installed as well.

 but I have a box running Fedora13 with Gnome2. I'll give it a go.

Evo 2.32.2 is on Fedore 14, so you would have better luck with that.
Possibly your best bet is to download the F14 live CD and try it from