Re: [Evolution] crash when adding new task

On Mon, 2011-08-08 at 14:58 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:
3.1.4 is an unstable development version.  You will almost certainly not
get any help from this list. You need to subscribe to evolution-hackers,

evo-hackers isn't a better place either. I'd rather recommend filing a
bug report in either launchpad.net (for Ubuntu) or bugzilla.gnome.org
(for GNOME) with a good stacktrace of the crash.

See https://live.gnome.org/GettingTraces and
https://live.gnome.org/GettingTraces/DistroSpecificInstructions#Ubuntu_.28except_Edgy.29
(hopefully all instructions are still all valid, if there is a better
page on the Ubuntu wiki describing it we should probably link to it
instead).

andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed