Re: [Evolution] [ANNOUNCE] Evolution-EWS (Exchange Web Services) Alpha release

On Tue, 2011-04-19 at 16:24 +0100, David Woodhouse wrote:
Exchange Web Services is the SOAP-based protocol that obsoletes MAPI, as
of Exchange 2007.

We are pleased to finally announce that the EWS support for Evolution
has reached our Alpha milestone.

It can be downloaded from
      ftp://ftp.infradead.org/pub/evolution-ews/

... or from the git repository at
      git://git.infradead.org/evolution-ews.git
      http://git.infradead.org/evolution-ews.git

Sounds promising! Will there be any packages available for install on
Ubuntu/Debian? If you would like to have many testers that would be a
smart move (and good for me since I consider compiling my own programs a
bit 20th-century and try to avoid it to the longest these days :))

Rgds//Thomas