Re: [Evolution] Sync'ing desktop & laptop Evolution

On Mon, 2011-04-04 at 13:13 +0100, Maurice Batey wrote:
I'm running Evolution (2.30.3) on my desktop, and want to be able to
sync this with Evolution on the laptop (for use when away from base).

Sync what exactly? If you want to access your mail from several places,
use IMAP and you get that for free. Syncing contact lists means using
some kind of contact server and e.g. SyncEvolution. Syncing filters is
the orphan child here; there's basically no easy way to do it other than
manually.

poc