Re: [Evolution] Deadly Upgrade

While it's too late to fix the upgrade path from 2.30 to 2.32 since
2.32
is already out the door,

Definitely not too late. Keep in mind that there's probably who knows
how many hundreds of thousands of people using 2.30 still, as that's
what comes with Maverick I believe.

One thing that struck me this morning was how often is a major version
upgrade of Evo done without the underlying Gnome upgrade - or indeed
with out the underlying distro version upgrade?  Is this 2.30 -> 2.32
upgrade of Evo within the normal Ubuntu updates or is it something
"special"?  (I wouldn't know, I only ever use Fedora.)

P.