Re: [Evolution] Deadly Upgrade

I think I know what happened to Kip.  He probably upgraded Evolution to
2.32 and started it, but the Evolution-Data-Server processes from 2.30
were still running, and they still look for data in ~/.evolution.  And
once that mismatch occurs, it leaves a bit of a mess behind which has to
be cleaned up manually by the user.  (I'm glossing over a few technical
details here, but that's basically the problem.)

That's why I asked him if he had shutdown Evo completely and he said
that he had used 'evolution --force-shutdown', which should have
shutdown EDS.

P.