Re: [Evolution] found a semblance of solution [Fwd: several keywords in filters]

Please, no html/pics on mailing lists ....

On Tue, 2010-01-19 at 14:57 +0100, No more cries wrote:

thanks but that's not what I want Reid...
I chose of course match if any criteria are met...
my point is that i want a filter on the subject and i want to declare
several keywords that could be in the subject, and to declare them in
the same field (instead of creating each time a new condition for a
new word),

Why?  What's wrong with having multiple lines in that dialogue?  That
is, after all, how it was designed to work?

so if someone has a solution...

There's always the 'regex' way of dealing with it - might be a bit
cumbersome though.

P.