[Evolution] found a semblance of solution [Fwd: several keywords in filters]

i found something...
directly modifying the xml file, in ~/.evolution/mail/filters.xml
and writing several strings in the aftermath, for example :

<partset>

<part name="subject">
<value name="subject-type" type="option" value="contains"/>

<value name="subject" type="string">
<string>sale</string>
<string>prices</string>
<string>buy</string>
<string>sales</string>
<string>bargain</string>
</value>
</part>
</partset>

this way, every mail with one or several of those words go directly where i chose...
but you have to change directly the xml file... and in the filters option of evolution, you will only see the first string you declared in the xml file... not very user friendly but hey...

if anyone got something best ....
--- Begin Message --- Hello !
I use filters for the incoming messages, based on the subject. I wanted to know if I could give several keywords at once just by filling one field. I want the filter to place the message in a folder if just one keyword fits. How could I fill the field <subject> <contains> and separate my different keywords, saying that it's not an "and" but an "or".. i tried like that :
<subject> <contains> : x | y | w | z
<subject> <contains> : x ; y ; w ; z
<subject> <contains> : x , y , w , z

but none of these worked... is there a way or should i create several and same conditions for each different word ?
hope I'm clear ...
thanks !
--- End Message ---