Re: [Evolution] found a semblance of solution [Fwd: several keywords in filters]

On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 12:17:50PM +0100, No more cries wrote:
i found something...
directly modifying the xml file, in ~/.evolution/mail/filters.xml
and writing several strings in the aftermath, for example :

<partset>
â??
<part name="subject">
<value name="subject-type" type="option" value="contains"/>
â??
<value name="subject" type="string">
<string>sale</string>
<string>prices</string>
<string>buy</string>
<string>sales</string>
<string>bargain</string>
</value>
</part>
</partset>

this way, every mail with one or several of those words go directly where i
chose...
but you have to change directly the xml file... and in the filters option of
evolution, you will only see the first string you declared in the xml file...
not very user friendly but hey...

if anyone got something best ....