Re: [Evolution] What happened to Evolution?

On Wed, 2010-12-22 at 08:25 -0500, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
[1] I don't recall how; if they are mbox [which might have a 2GB issue]
or if they [the developers] switched to maildir or mh or something else.

FWIW, we fixed the 2 GB barrier in 2.32 and are switching from mbox to
Maildir as the local storage format for 3.0.  Further down the road
we're looking at integrating notmuch [1] for better performance at
indexing and searching.

Matthew Barnes

[1] http://notmuchmail.org/