Re: [Evolution] Regenerating addressbook.db

On Fri, 2010-12-17 at 07:46 -0500, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
I don't understand what "Contacts doesn't quite handle the fact that
evolution's folder paths have changed in recent versions" means.

I assume this means Contacts (the Pimlico app [1]) is still reading data
from ~/.evolution, which is understandable since we only recently added
functions to libedataserver [2] to obscure the location of Evolution's
data and cache directories as part of the move to XDG base directories.
Contacts probably has the old directories hard-coded.

Matthew Barnes

[1] http://www.pimlico-project.org/contacts.html
[2] http://library.gnome.org/devel/libedataserver/stable/libedataserver-e-util.html#e-get-user-cache-dir