Re: [Evolution] Regenerating addressbook.db

So, if I understand correctly, to fix this I need to do a search and
replace on the following (considering I have no fax numbers in there):

replace "ADR:" by "ADR;TYPE=HOME:"
replace "TEL;TYPE=Home:" by "TEL;TYPE=Home,VOICE:"
replace "TEL;TYPE=Work:" by "TEL;TYPE=Work,VOICE:"

Then delete the contacts from evolution and import the newly modified
vcf file, and this should solve the problems of stuff not showing in the
listview and the preview pane?

Am I missing something?