[Evolution] Regenerating addressbook.db

Hello there,

My parents have been using Pimlico Contacts [1] over the years, and I thought I'd switch them to simply using
"evolution --component=contacts"

Problem is, Contacts created many entries that are not completely kosher according to Evolution; phone numbers (among other things?) don't show up unless you open the contact in evolution, poke any field (so that it is marked changed), then save it. By doing so, the phone number field hasn't actually changed; just telling evolution to rewrite the contact.

There are 300 of them. Is there some way to regenerate/fix the entire db automatically?

Regards
Jeff

[1]: http://www.pimlico-project.org/contacts.html