Re: [Evolution] Regenerating addressbook.db

Ugh, I have an additional problem: what if someone has multiple homes? In Evolution, I edited a contact with two home phone numbers, so it looks like:

TEL;TYPE=CELL;X-EVOLUTION-UI-SLOT=3:1 613 something   # shows up
TEL;TYPE=HOME,VOICE;X-EVOLUTION-UI-SLOT=2:1 613 something2   # shows up
TEL;TYPE=HOME,VOICE;X-EVOLUTION-UI-SLOT=1:514 something3   # doesn't show up

I understand that it doesn't want to display two phone numbers in a column, but I don't see why the third one (which happens to be UI slot 1) doesn't show up in the preview pane. Kind of a show-stopper. I'm not sure what to "trust" will be displayed anymore.

The reason I was trying to do this migration/conversion is to ensure that the data is somewhat "safe" from this kind of weirdness in the first place! (I know that Contacts doesn't quite handle the fact that evolution's folder paths have changed in recent versions, so I fear running into trouble in the long term).