Re: [Evolution] Need help with Contacts/Victoria/Adam

bg:

Moving available addresses from the popup to the
"To:/Cc:/Bcc:" has never failed to work for me - that isn't the problem.
I am not fully divining what the problem is that Victoria is having -
I don't know in what part of Evo she's selecting 30 addresses at once,
as it sounds like she's saying. I thought you could only select one at a
time from the popup I'm describing. I also don't get what "right side of
that popup" means - the only movement I know of is out of the popup,
where BTW the name & address will then no longer appear, to the
appropriate "To:" or "Cc:" field. Victoria, can you explicate a bit
further?

I misunderstood you. Please ignore my comments.