Re: [Evolution] Need help with Contacts - please

On Mon, 2010-08-30 at 10:54 +1200, Victoria Spagnolo wrote:
On Sun, 2010-08-29 at 07:50 -0700, Brewster Gillett wrote:
When I initiate a "NEW" email message, and follow the instructions
in the Evo Help, as reproduced here,
"Alternately, you can click the To:, Cc:, or Bcc: buttons to get a list
of the email addresses in your contacts. Select addresses and click the
arrows to move them into the appropriate address columns."
Brewster, you are not alone. I get unexpected results here as well. I
have selected over thirty address and only 6 get move to the right
side of that popup. But the next day I select all 30 and they all move
to the right side.  I've been using evo for only a few months and, for
now, I just work around it and figure that I am still learning.

I just did a couple of tests and moving available addresses from the
search result to To:/CC:/BCC: seems to work as expected.

evolution-2.30.1.2-3.9.x86_64