Re: [Evolution] Need help with Contacts - please

On Sun, 2010-08-29 at 07:50 -0700, Brewster Gillett wrote:

When I initiate a "NEW" email message, and follow the instructions
in the Evo Help, as reproduced here,

"Alternately, you can click the To:, Cc:, or Bcc: buttons to get a list
of the email addresses in your contacts. Select addresses and click the
arrows to move them into the appropriate address columns."

Brewster, you are not alone. I get unexpected results here as well. I have selected over thirty address and only 6 get move to the right side of that popup. But the next day I select all 30 and they all move to the right side.  I've been using evo for only a few months and, for now, I just work around it and figure that I am still learning.