Re: [Evolution] Can't expunge trash

On Thu, 2010-08-19 at 16:06 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:
So even though the error message says "local/Inbox/OpenSuSe", it
actually means "local/Inbox.sbd/OpenSuse"?  Could this be an issue
with a change in folder structure between Evo releases?

I'm pretty sure the foo.sbd convention is very old, so I would doubt it.
I'm starting to wonder if something has been messing with his directory
structure. He might be better off just saving the mbox files and
recreating it from scratch, then importing the saved mbox files to their
corresponding folders.

poc