[Evolution] Evolution Exchange: Is there a way to view the logon information being passed to the MS Exchange server by Evolution?

 Is there a way to view the logon information being passed to the MS Exchange server by Evolution?

The reason that I am asking is that 3 years ago my company migrated to Exchange based email. I spent a great deal of time methodically working through the various formats required to logon to the Exchange server before I had success and found one that worked.

According to my account editor in Evolution this is, Username = "son\lgezra" ,  OWA URL = "" href="https://webmail.nebraska.gov/Exchange/">https://webmail.nebraska.gov/Exchange/" , Mailbox = "louis.ezra".

The problem is that when I enter the above values to create a new account in a fresh Evolution install, I get the following error message,

"Could not configure Exchange account because
an unknown error occurred. Check the URL,
username, and password, and try again."

I was hoping that if I could view the strings being passed to the server I might be able to determine what needs to be adjusted in order to have the ability to draft a fresh account.

As a workaround, I have been using the  backup function in Evolution to create a backup of the "good" account, and then restoring this account in a new machine in order to retain the ability to access the Exchange server. Yep, it is bass ackwards, but it works. Thanks.