Re: [Evolution] top versus bottom posting and the"control-L"function

El día martes, octubre 20, 2009 a las 04:35:56 -0400, Art Alexion escribió:

....  I thought the OpenMoko/Neo phones were merely
theoretical, because, until someone on this list mentioned one, I have
never heard of an actual sighting.

I use an Openmoko FR as my daily and only mobile phone.

        matthias

--
Matthias Apitz
«...una sola vez, que es cuanto basta si se trata de verdades definitivas.»