Re: [Evolution] top versus bottom posting and the"control-L"function

On Tue, 2009-10-20 at 22:34 +0200, Matthias Apitz wrote:
El día martes, octubre 20, 2009 a las 04:23:28 -0400, Art Alexion escribió:

This, using Evo, is required because in business I have to use an
Exchange server with IMAP and SMTP disabled.

Matthais,

Weren't you the one chastising me for using a work-mandated Blackberry?

Don't know, because my name is Matthias;

but, yes, I have to use Evo for work, but not for
OpenSource mailing list like this here; and I do use Evo at work
it in a netiquette style;

      matthias

Could we please drop this thread about top vs bottom posting and
which editor is better--I think the issues have been hashed out
well enough for most of us on this list.
Thanks,
George Reeke