Re: [Evolution] top versus bottom posting and the"control-L"function

Hi Art,

As an editor, it is worse than Outlook (which is worse than anything

True.

else) because it prohibits (not merely discourages) trimming and
bottom posting.

Nonsense, outlook only discourages bottom posting. You can easily
edit/trim your post before sending it off. I do so regurlarly. In the
past I've used macros (found on the net somewhere: quotefix) to
properly indent and quote messages. And it forces you to use plain
text... Which is a nightmare to set up on outlook.

HTH, cu l8r, Edgar.
--
                                                        ''~``
                                                       ( o o )