Re: [Evolution] top versus bottom posting and the"control-L"function

On Tue, 2009-10-20 at 15:33 -0400, Derek McDaniel wrote:
Plus, I prefer not to trim because if I am on my BB, and I didn't read
the first post, I can read the middle and understand the gist of
everything.

Am I the only one getting that's getting a *really* bad feeling about
the long-term effect of the BB on email in general? Outlook was bad
enough, and now we have to make allowances for people on phones?

poc